Sunday, September 21, 2014

Sneakpeek Sunday (8)

9/21 - 9/26

TBR:





Hook's Revenge by Heidi Schulz | Stitching Snow by R.C. Lewis | Sure Signs of Crazy by Karen Harrington | Winterspell by Claire Legrand (I didn't get a chance to read this one last week)


Listening to:


                                   

Rebel by Amy Tintera

    


Coming Up on the Blog:

Monday: MARY: The Summoning by Hillary Monahan (Review)  
Tuesday: Jackaby by William Ritter (Review)
Wednesday: Dissonance by Erika O'Rourke (Review)
Thursday: Kids Take Over  
Friday: Fun Friday Giveaway 

Apparently it's a week full of reviews for me!

What are your blogging and reading plans this week? 

1 comment:

  1. I do hope you'll love Winterspell, I did! And I really cannot wait to hear what you think of Stitched Snow!
    Oooooh, Jackaby review on Tuesday?? Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! I try to always comment back :)